by Packt Publishing
Salesforce Platform Developer I Certification Guide [eBook]
You save 68% -
Be Ready to Take the Exam & Earn Your Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I Certification
Salesforce Lightning Platform, used to build enterprise apps, is being increasingly adopted by admins, business analysts, consultants, architects, and especially developers. With this Salesforce certification, you'll be able to enhance your development skills and become a valuable member of your organization. This certification guide is designed to be completely aligned with the official exam study guide for the latest Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I release and includes updates from Spring '19.
- Lifetime access to eBook with 546 pages
- Understand Salesforce fundamentals & performing data modeling and management
- Automate logic & processes and work on user interfaces with Salesforce components
- Work with testing frameworks, perform debugging, & deploy metadata
- Get to grips with useful tips & tricks
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime
- Access options: desktop & mobile
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
- Any device with basic specifications
4.0/5 Instructor Rating: ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
Founded in 2004 in Birmingham, UK, Packt's mission is to help the world put software to work in new ways, through the delivery of effective learning and information services to IT professionals. Working towards that vision, Packt has published over 6,500 books and videos so far, providing IT professionals with the actionable knowledge they need to get the job done - whether that's specific learning on an emerging technology or optimizing key skills in more established tools.
Jan Vandevelde is a Salesforce MVP, speaker, trainer, and blogger, and a Senior Salesforce Consultant at Salesforce Platinum Partner 4C. He is based in Belgium. He has been working on the Force.com platform since 2009. Currently, he is working as a Salesforce Consultant and is a regular contributor to the Trailblazer Community. He has 15 certifications in Salesforce. He works on all aspects of Salesforce and is an expert in data migration, configuration, customization, and development, with his main expertise being in Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud, and Salesforce Quote-to-Cash. He is the leader of the Belgium User Group of Salesforce.
Gunther Roskams is a 7x certified Salesforce Application Architect, integration specialist, and Senior Salesforce Developer at Salesforce Platinum Partner 4C. He designs many (integration) solutions and gives advice about how to integrate Salesforce with other platforms or ERPs. Besides that, he still likes to develop nice Salesforce applications with the newest standards and technologies, together with the Salesforce best practices.
- Unredeemed licenses can be returned for store credit within 30 days of purchase. Once your license is redeemed, all sales are final.