A useful platform for building fast and scalable network apps, Node.js is enjoying widespread adoption by organizations everywhere. Therefore, it's imperative for developers to familiarize themselves with the security issues underlying Node.js apps. Start with this course: you'll learn a variety of pentesting and exploit development tools, such as how to execute a code review, implement secure code, and more.
- Learn about & identify various Node.js security issues w/ 3 hours of content and 14 lectures
- Understand the role of information disclosure in Node.js web apps
- Execute code reviews of Node.js apps to secure them
- Master use of the security analysis tool NodeJsScan
- Address the vulnerabilities of insecure code
- Add valuable skills to your pentesting arsenal
Ajin Abraham is an Application Security Engineer with 5+ years of experience, including 2 years of Security Research. He is passionate about developing new, unique security tools instead of using existing, potentially unreliable tools available today. Some of his hacking contributions include the OWASP Xenotix XSS Exploit Framework, Mobile Security Framework (MobSF), and Xenotix xBOT. He has also been invited to speak at notable security conferences, including ClubHack, NULLCON, OWASP AppSec AsiaPac, BlackHat Europe, and more. For more details on the course and instructor, click here
This course is hosted by StackSkills, the premier eLearning destination for discovering top-shelf courses on everything from coding—to business—to fitness, and beyond!