Learn how to use Unity3D, and you'll have amassed some real game development firepower. You'll be well-equipped to create both 2D and 3D games, playable on iOS, Oculus Rift, and many other popular platforms. Familiarize yourself with the C# programming language, and learn to easily navigate the Unity interface: you'll soon be creating menus, enabling in-app purchases, and configuring leaderboards like a real champ.
- Build 6 games w/ over 33 hours of content
- Master coding in C# & using the Unity3D game engine
- Create menus, a loading screen, animations & more
- Play music in your games, create in-app purchases, craft Facebook sharing mechanisms, etc.
- Integrate interstitial & video ads to generate revenue
- Implement leaderboards & support multiple screen resolutions
- Submit your games to app stores for user download
Awesome Tuts is a subsidiary of Awesome Graphics Company, which makes awesome games and provides quality e-learning for people who want to learn game development and programming. The team enjoys teaching people and providing information that is not accessible anywhere else. For more details on the course and instructor, click here
This course is hosted by StackSkills, the premier eLearning destination for discovering top-shelf courses on everything from coding—to business—to fitness, and beyond!
- Length of time users can access this course: lifetime access
- Access options: web streaming, mobile streaming
- Certification of completion not included
- Redemption deadline: redeem your code within 30 days of purchase
- Experience level required: all levels
Includes instructions to build:
- Game 1: Jack the Giant
- Game 2: Flappy Bird
- Game 3: Infinite Runner
- Game 4: Spider Cave
- Game 5: Kids' Game
- Game 6: Ball Panic