Health & Nutrition Life Coach Certification (Accredited)
You save 93% -
88 Lessons (10h)
- COACHING SKILLS: Life Coaching Foundation
- COACHING SKILLS: The Psychology of Behavioral Change
- COACHING SKILLS: Building Your Team
- COACHING SKILLS: Setting Realistic Goals
- COACHING SKILLS: Relapse Prevention
- COACHING SKILLS: Communication and Rapport
- HEALTH THEORY: HUMAN ANATOMY AND PHYSIOLOGY FOR A HEALTH COACH
- HEALTH THEORY: BASIC NUTRITION AND DIGESTION FOR A HEALTH COACH
- HEALTH THEORY: BASIC NUTRITION and SPECIAL CONDITIONS
- HEALTH COACHING: THE INITIAL INTERVIEW ANS SCREENING CLIENTS
- HEALTH COACHING: PHYSICAL FITNESS ASSESSMENTS
- HEALTH COACHING: DEVELOPING A NUTRITIONAL PROGRAM
- HEALTH COACHING: DEVELOPING AN EXERCISE PROGRAM FOR THE GENERAL CLIENT
- CASE STUDY
- CREATING A HEALTH COACHING PACKAGE
- CONCLUSION AND CLOSING
Learn Proven Processes & Powerful Tools for Your Clients' Overall Wellness
InstructorsNatalie Rivera earned a degree in sociology and education. In 2007 she opened a non-profit teen coaching center, where she worked with teenagers and their parents to open communication and strengthen their relationships. She created an 8-hour program called the Parent Teen Challenge in which she worked with first-time offenders in the Prosecution Alternatives for Youth program.
Joeel Rivera, M.Ed. has a Masters in Counseling and Education and is finishing his Ph.D. in Psychology with an emphasis on happiness. He has been a relationship counselor and workshop facilitator since 2007 and is certified in PREP, a 30-year research-based program. Joeel and Natalie have over 40,000 students from 183 countries.
- Unredeemed licenses can be returned for store credit within 30 days of purchase. Once your license is redeemed, all sales are final.