Stencyl is a simply, effective solution for building amazing games for any platform, without writing a line of code. With the barriers to game development lower than ever, this course in an excellent introduction to the game design and production process. Download the starter version today for free, and take this course to bring your game ideas to the web.
Official Stencyl-endorsed course!
- Learn Stencyl w/ over 42 lectures & 6 hours of content
- Master the Stencyl game building workflow
- Navigate the Stencyl software w/ ease
- Study the creation of characters & their movements
- Make your own game art in Photoshop
- Incorporate user input into refining your game
- Comprehensively plan the structure, trajectory & goals of your game design
- Create dynamic Mac, iOS, Android, Linux & Windows games without coding
Richard Sneyd is the CEO of CyberMyth Games, an independent game development studio based in Ireland. He also moonlights as a game design lecturer, drawing upon his years of experience creating games, and prides himself on his easily digestible teaching style. For more details on the course and instructor, click here
This course is hosted by StackSkills, the premier eLearning destination for discovering top-shelf courses on everything from coding—to business—to fitness, and beyond!